For the past twenty years the founders of MarlinsBrain have been helping start-ups and small to mid-sized companies from outside Europe or Germany to build new market coverage and expand their business in the German speaking region and across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
We develop brand recognition and go-to-market strategies with a deep understanding of regional and country variables.
We provide a track record of success developing compelling business plans and revenue generating opportunities direct with customers and through partner and system integrator relationships.
All our services are modular. Our goal is not to sell services but to establish a partnership with our customers where we jointly develop an EMEA plan and execute locally with a strong focus on sales and revenue generation.
While the focus always is to close sales we see the combination of business development – a local presence where we act in the name of your brand – and marketing to raise awareness as vital for establishing a business.
Starting with market analysis we help you to adopt your products and services to the local markets. Scientific analysis of existing products and product developments are core part of the MarlinsBrain services delivering first class R&D in Germany.
Market Research & Development
- Market Research, market potential evaluation, go-to-market, business plan
- Research & Development + Technology Evaluation of your existing products
- Due Diligence
- Physical office address and infrastructure, central contact for customers
- 1st level support
- Direct or indirect sales (from pre to post), OEM bizdev
- Channel development and management for tier1 and tier 2-3 models
- Programs and campaigns to support sales, creation of specific EMEA tactics, web 2.0, PR, website localisation, lead generation
- Grow sales force, hire local contractors and freelancers
- Service a proper legal entity, procuration, ensure intellectual property in EMEA, management of tax and legal business aspects